出版社：LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS & WILKINS
The most trusted source on the subject available today, Ansel's Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems, 12th Edition equips pharmacy students with everything they need to master the intricacies of pharmaceutical dosage form design and production and achieve successful outcomes in their courses and beyond.
Reflecting the latest CAPE, APhA, and NAPLEX® competencies, this trusted, extensively updated resource clarifies the interrelationships between pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical principles, product design, formulation, manufacture, compounding, and the clinical application of the various dosage forms in patient care, as well as regulations and standards governing the manufacturing and compounding of pharmaceuticals. New and revised content throughout keeps students up to date with current approaches to key coverage areas, and additional case studies demonstrate concepts in action to reinforce understanding and prepare students for the clinical challenges ahead.
- NEW! Patient counseling content in each chapter helps students confidently address this increasing role for pharmacists.
- UPDATED! Content familiarizes students with the latest practices and approaches to pharmaceutical dosage form design and production, including emerging topics such as biologics.
- UPDATED! Additional clinical case studies demonstrate pharmaceutical concepts in a real-world context and ready students for practice.
- UPDATED! Chapter review questions test students’ retention and understanding of key content.
- Clinical emphasis ensures the scientific understanding and practical application for success in practice.